Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ultimate Vader

Ok enough of this Hacking nonsense. I will be back to that later.

I have been really busy at work, but have still managed to work on
"The Ultimate Vader" It is the most screen accurate Vader helmet for children. Really, No Not really.

It is vacuumed formed and has a 2 piece dome, That's not very accurate. However, It is accurate in the sense that the child I'm making it for, doesn't know the subtitles of accuracy and it will make him the happiest boy in the world.




It will fit roughly a 10-14 year old. Once I get the armor modeled and molded I will know a better Height range. My daughters will be the Boba/Vader Combo from ESB this winter and am thinking about doing a small HIC for them to pull around on a wagon. Still contemplating though

No comments:

Post a Comment