Monday, June 6, 2011

IPhone and anonym.to

The funny part about the "anonym.to" when used on an Iphone and Ipad, like my little hacker friends here are doing. Is it not only gives the IP address that was used, However useless that is, but it also gives the TAG Id of the device. So court here we come. Just keep making this easier and easier and it wont even cost me a dime in attournies fees. The FBI will do it for me.

NOW OFFICIALLY I FEEL THREATENED! Please cease this behavior.

947.0125 (e) With intent to frighten, intimidate, threaten or abuse
another person, sends a message to the person on an electronic
mail or other computerized communication system while intentionally
preventing or attempting to prevent the disclosure of his
or her own identity.

I will be contacting the authorities in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment